Monday, May 25, 2015

Shoes

In third grade I lived in Arizona. I had red Adidas high tops. I had the coolest kicks on the playground, until they ripped while playing football.

In fourth grade I had black Vans. I got a small sky blue paint spot on them from an art project. I went to California to see my sister and I left them at the beach on accident. I was SO mad.



In fifth grade I had white Adidas from Ross. I remember I was back in Utah, and I was playing football in the snow. I had ball and I ran for a good gain, but I poked a hole right through the feet. I just kept playing.



In sixth grade I had black And1 basketball shoes. I was pretty alright at basketball back then. Then, I hit a growth spurt, and I couldn't wear them anymore. I still have those in a storage room.

In seventh grade I got blue, black, and white Nike high tops. I wore those until in late eighth grade I poked a hole in them playing basketball. I was wearing them for family pictures once. SO bad.


Then I bought these super light Nike running shoes, and I've been wearing them ever since.

No comments:

Post a Comment