Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Research of Humans

One of the most annoying things is when attempts are made to define people in general. According to research you are defined as the 70% that do this or the 30% that don't. You're in the 92.5% of people who are inevitably are like this, or in the 7.5% who aren't. You are classified as 60% this kind of human, 30% of this kind of human, and 10% of this kind of human. You automatically fit into one or more of the sections that are apart of this study of humans. What is not generally understood is that:

No!!! You're absolutely wrong!! I am 100% one-of-a-kind! I don't fit into any "researched" category.

Now, what in the world does this have to do with anything. I may have gotten a bit wordy and too involved with my own pet peeve for this to make any sense but, allow me to make my point.

Love is equally undefinable. There is no division of percentages that can define love. Love is so undeniably different and subjective that there is no research to be made. It expresses itself in so many strange and diverse ways, that researchers don't even know where to start. Love can only be attempted to be defined by each individual. Personally. With no help. With a lot of experience. And luck.

If I had to define it... Ah, maybe I won't yet. I haven't had the experience. Or the luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment